About Loyal Guru
Meet Loyal Guru is the retail-specific customer data platform with next level loyalty and personalization capabilities.
Enterprise retailers have high volumes of shoppers, transactions and data.
They need a powerful customer data platform that helps them collect it all in real-time and develop, retain and recover customers, both online and at point-of-sale.
Loyal Guru is focused on creating the best user experience for enterprise retailers that want to harness the power of data, so they can solve the unique challenges of developing their retail business with loyalty initiatives, offer personalization at scale, omnichannel communication and advanced retail analytics.
We are looking for a talented superstar to join Loyal Guru as a Graphic Designer.
This role will involve working within the Marketing Team, and an ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience and specialize in graphic design in a SaaS company.
About the opportunity
Our Graphic Designer will be keen to take on a huge variety of design tasks to support lead generation, lead nurturing and sales enablement activities.
You’ll help us capture the audience’s attention with engaging and clear images and video content on the topics of customer data, loyalty platforms, personalization, etc in retail and grocery industries.
This person will collaborate closely with Content Managers, Graphic Designers, Marketing Operations and Head of Marketing to produce and update visual assets for mockups, website, sales decks, ebooks, guides, data sheets, etc.
- Head of Marketing
- Head of Product Marketing
- Marketing Specialist
- Content Marketing
- Graphic Designers
What we are looking for
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CC, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or similar
- High level of English in speaking and writing (B2/C1)
- 1-2 years of experience in SaaS environment designing mockups, sales decks, ebooks, data sheets and more
- Excellent typographical skills, has a good understanding of UX/UI and visual language
- Proven track record of creative design. We would love to see a strong portfolio that showcases your best work.
- Produces work fast
- Can work in a fast-paced environment towards tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent creative and technical skills, be able to suggest designs that capture our solution, are clear and visually appealing
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail essential.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate with colleagues remotely
Nice to have
- Experience with motion graphics and video editing, working knowledge of Premiere Pro and After Effects is preferred but not mandatory
- Experience in presentation/layout creation with google slides, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (please send us a website with your portfolio or references).
- Experience in creating animated assets
- Knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, cropping, recomposition, etc.
- Develop an understanding of the company’s product and value position.
- Contribute to content creation process and help out with the design of decks, guides, PDF’s, social media images, blog post images, email images, landing pages and product videos
- Own Loyal Guru’s brand
- Maintain consistency across designs, in line with Loyal Guru’s brand guidelines
- Plan and organize your work to fulfill your commitments and responsibilities in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Report on your progress around different projects on a weekly basis
Is Loyal Guru right for you?
You will thrive at Loyal Guru if you like dynamic, fast-paced environments and you are comfortable with high levels of ambiguity. This is your place if you like being proactive and hands-on while wearing many hats. We want to hear from you if you are a superstar that sees yourself in all of the above.
- 🏥 50% discount on private health care
- Flexible schedule.
- Fridays are short days.
- Birthdays day-off.
- Training budget 📚 📖 and free access to O'Reilly 📚
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation 🏖
- English lessons 🇬🇧🇬🇧
- Gym discounts 🏋️♀️🤸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Graphic Designer
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
About Loyal Guru
Loyal Guru is the Only Customer Data Platform Built For Retailers To Activate Loyalty.
Top-notch technology and retail expertise under one cloud-based platform to help you achieve next-level omnichannel marketing.We transform customer data into actionable loyalty programs and personalized coupons, providing retailers with an unparalleled competitive edge. Our platform helps to enhance the spend of customers no matter if they prefer shopping in-store or online.
Loading application form
Already working at Loyal Guru?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.