About Loyal Guru
Loyal Guru is a Barcelona-based company founded in 2016 with the mission of improving the way supermarkets and retailers interact with their customers by combining consumer data, analytics, and personalized omnichannel offers.
Our cloud-based platform allows food retailers to collect data from consumer purchases in real-time, in order to create micro-segments based on purchase behavior and launch hundreds of 1:1 personalized offers, improving consumer-retailer relationships across every channel with an ultimate impact on sales.
If you’re a bug killer this is the right job post for you! We’re looking for Manual testers to join us!
How your daily work will look like:
- Participate in the sprint meetings contributing to the requirement analysis, making questions, relating concepts, and, in general, adding value to the meeting.
- Accept and clarify testing requirements.
- Identify and prioritize test conditions addressing product risks and features to be tested.
- Develop test procedures and other quality documentation: test plans, test cases, and status reports for management
- Identify necessary test data to support test conditions and test cases.
- Determine which tests will be automated and which ones will be tested manually.
- Help to increase test coverage by automating E2E and APIs tests.
- Automate tests using different frameworks.
- Run automated tests locally.
- Execute tests by using different test strategies: test cases, checklist, and exploratory.
- Define and execute regression testing.
- Analyze and debug slow queries (PostgreSQL, ANSI SQL)
- Analyze API response using Postman.
- Defect management: create and track bugs during the test execution step.
- Identify maintenance script requires.
- Create and maintain automated test data to support test conditions and test cases.
The experience you’ll need:
- +5 years of experience as a QA (manual + automation).
- +3 years of experience as an automation QA engineer.
- Experience with manual testing, creating tests, and bugs.
- Experience testing APIs.
- Agile and /or SCRUM.
- Experience managing test cases: design and execution.
- Experience in error-guessing, exploratory, or scenario testing.
- Regression: identification and execution.
- Postman or another API tool.
- Jira or another management tool.
- Cypress or other testing automation framework.
- Some testing management tool: Xray, TestRail, Testlink, or similar.
- Strong SQL/DB skills.
- Be able to inspect a database and make queries to test the consistency of the data.
- Analyze and debug slow queries (PostgreSQL, ANSI SQL).
Having experience in some of these topics is a plus:
- CI/CD tools: circleCI or others.
- Mobile testing.
- Performance testing.
- QA metrics
- 🏥 50% discount on private health care with Cigna.
- Flexible schedule.
- Fridays short days.
- Birthdays day-off.
- Training budget 📚 📖 and free access to O'Reilly 📚 --> Explore your capabilities and keep on learning.
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation 🏖
- English lessons 🇬🇧🇬🇧 with a native teacher.
- Gym discounts 🏋️♀️🤸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- QA Engineer
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Employment type
- Employment level
- First / Mid Level Officials
About Loyal Guru
Loyal Guru is the Only Customer Data Platform Built For Retailers To Activate Loyalty.
Top-notch technology and retail expertise under one cloud-based platform to help you achieve next-level omnichannel marketing.We transform customer data into actionable loyalty programs and personalized coupons, providing retailers with an unparalleled competitive edge. Our platform helps to enhance the spend of customers no matter if they prefer shopping in-store or online.
Loading application form
Already working at Loyal Guru?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.