About Loyal Guru
Loyal Guru is a Barcelona-based company founded in 2016 with the mission of improving the way supermarkets and retailers interact with their customers by combining consumer data, analytics, and personalized omnichannel offers.
Our cloud-based platform allows food retailers to collect data from consumer purchases in real-time, in order to create micro-segments based on purchase behavior and launch hundreds of 1:1 personalized offers, improving consumer-retailer relationships across every channel with an ultimate impact on sales.
Job purpose and challenge:
As an L2 Customer Support, you’ll be collaborating with our Customer Success team on its mission of creating the best customer and product experience. You’ll be joining a team of other Customer Supports to identify, analyze and fix technical challenges and to contribute to the product’s development and customer satisfaction.
Day to day @ Loyal Guru:
- Manage and fix all the incoming tickets and bugs that the Level 1 Customer Support triages.
- Support customers and platform users resolving queries and incidents.
- Understand bug prioritization and own your own back ticket backlog.
- Analyze the root cause and report the issue with clear, detailed and useful documentation on Jira and Confluence.
- Collaborate with 3rd level support in case of complex incidents.
- Act as a bridge between Engineering and Level 1 supports to ensure that bugs are reported and fixed on time and manner.
- Identify common issues and feedback to our Engineering and Product team.
- Ensure that the KPIs defined by the support TL will be accomplished and propose new tools or product improvements.
- +1 or 2 years experience in L2 Customer Support or similar.
- Previous experience in L2 IT / client support positions or similar.
- Previous experience with JIRA or similar ticketing system.
- Good command of SQL.
- Problem-solving mindset combined with a great balance of pragmatism.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- You understand development and product definition processes.
- If you know or have knowledge about APIs that’s great!
- You are fluent in Spanish and English.
- You are living in Europe
Who you are: we are amazed and proud of having such a great team! ⭐️⭐️
On top of such great talent, we are humble, engaging, and easy-going people with a can-do and collaborative mindset. If this is also you, we would love you to join us!
What's in it for you?: Our people are our greatest asset! We are committed to creating a unique workplace to explore everyone's potential where collaboration and teamwork make the difference in our cross-functional teams 💪🏻💪🏻
- 🏥 50% discount on private health care with Cigna.
- Flexible schedule.
- Fridays are short days.
- Birthdays day-off.
- Training budget 📚 📖 and free access to O'Reilly 📚 --> Explore your capabilities and keep on learning.
- We are remote-friendly! 🌍 No matter your location what's important is your contribution.
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation 🏖
- English lessons 🇬🇧🇬🇧
- Gym discounts 🏋️♀️🤸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Customer Success
- Customer Support&Training
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
- Employment type
About Loyal Guru
Loyal Guru is the Only Customer Data Platform Built For Retailers To Activate Loyalty.
Top-notch technology and retail expertise under one cloud-based platform to help you achieve next-level omnichannel marketing.We transform customer data into actionable loyalty programs and personalized coupons, providing retailers with an unparalleled competitive edge. Our platform helps to enhance the spend of customers no matter if they prefer shopping in-store or online.
Loading application form
Already working at Loyal Guru?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.